NEWARK, DE / ACCESSWIRE / April 19, 2023 / The USA automotive and aircraft interior genuine leather aftermarket is anticipated to thrive at an average CAGR of 3.5% between 2023 and 2033. The market is expected to have a market share of US$ 11.79 billion by 2033 while it is likely to be valued at US$ 8.36 billion in 2023.
- Rising per capita income is increasing the living standard of people, pushing them to add comfort to their already existing luxuries. This fuels the demand for automotive and aircraft interior genuine leather in the United States region.
- The advanced fixing tools along with the customization are available for different automotive and aircraft. Furthermore, the increased sales of aircraft interior accessories are garnering a growth rate for the region
- The latest climate-controlled seats and vehicle temperature control systems are also pushing manufacturers and end users to gain traction in the market. The awareness about the different grades of leather such as full-gran leather and top-grain leather is expected to transform the market space.
- The lack of OEM infrastructure with aftermarket seating solutions offering better and customized leather fitting at affordable rates is the key growth driver for the market.
- The aviation industry is also trying to deliver comfort and safety to its passengers. Hence, the application of leather provides ultimate comfort to the end user.
Drivers and challenges have an impact on market dynamics, which can impact businesses. Find more insights in a sample report:
- The United States market is a leading region for automotive and aircraft interior genuine leather aftermarket in terms of market share in the region. The growth climbs up the ladder through different drivers such as an increased number of aftermarket producers, custom leather stack installation, and high penetration of premium cars and aircraft.
- The automotive segment is leading the end-user segment as it thrives at a CAGR of 3.0% between 2023 and 2033. The growth is attributed to the high number of vehicles as compared to aircraft. Also, different grades, prices, and quality measurement makes the segment dynamic and experimental.
- Based on the automotive end user, the passenger cars sub-segment leads with a CAGR of 3.5% between 2023 and 2033. Restoration of the travel and tourism industry along with the increased use of cars and transport automation has fueled the growth of this segment.
The key vendors work on better quality, enhanced fitting, and better support. Also, the players are integrating with the OEM producers as third-party leather interior solutions. Key competitors also merge, acquire, and partner with other companies to increase their supply chain and distribution channel.
Lear Corporation., WOLLSDORF LEDER SCHMIDT & Co. Ges.m.b., Bader GmbH & Co. KG, Leather Resource Of America Inc., Katzkin Leather, Inc., Hydes Leather., Carroll Leather., Alea Leather Specialist Inc, Danfield Inc., Townsend Leather Company, Inc., Perrone Aerospace, Moore and Giles., Spectra Interior Products.
Expand operations in the future – To get requisite details, ask for a custom report:
Recent Market Developments:
- Lear Corporation has won the General Motors 2022 Supplier of the Year Award. It recognizes the global suppliers that distinguish themselves by reaching out to the GM’s requirements. This is the 22nd time that Lear Corporation has won this award.
- Danfield Inc. has introduced its natural and luxurious leather hides such as upholstery leather, vegetable-tanned leather, etc.
USA Automotive and Aircraft Interior Genuine Leather Aftermarket: Segmentation
By End-Use: Automotive, Passenger Cars, Compact, Subcompact, Mid-Size, Sedan, Luxury, Van, LCV, HCV, Aviation (Aircraft), Narrow Body Aircraft, Wide Body Aircraft, Regional Jets, Business Jets, Helicopter
By Application: Automotive, Upholstery, Dashboard, Seat belts, Airbags, Floor & trunk carpets, Headliners, Others, Aviation (Aircrafts), Bottom Covers, Backrests, Seat Rear Pockets, Headrests, Armrests
By Country: The United States
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary | USA Automotive and Aircraft Interior Genuine Leather Aftermarket
1.1. United States Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
4. Market Analysis 2018 to 2022 and Forecast, 2023 to 2033
4.1. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Million) & Volume (Square Meter) Analysis, 2018 to 2022
4.2. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Million) & Volume (Square Meter) Projections, 2023 to 2033
4.2.1. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
4.2.2. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis
5. Market Analysis 2018 to 2022 and Forecast 2023 to 2033, By End-Use
5.1. Introduction / Key Findings
5.2. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Million) & Volume (Square Meter) Analysis By End-Use, 2018 to 2022
5.3. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Million) & Volume (Square Meter) Analysis and Forecast By End-Use, 2023 to 2033
22.214.171.124. Passenger Cars
126.96.36.199. Light Commercial Vehicles
Speak to our Research Expert:
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Automotive Landscape
Automotive Interior Leather Market Size: to grow at 4.1% CAGR by the year 2031.
Automotive Interior Ambient Lighting Systems Market Share: reaching a value of about US$ 4,660.0 Million by 2032 end.
EV Battery Heating System Market Growth : is projected to register at a moderate-paced CAGR of 18.7% over the forecast period. The EV battery heating system market is currently valued at US$ 3113.6 Million in 2023.
Electric Vehicle Battery Market Demand : is set to strengthen its market hold in global market at a promising CAGR of 8.5%, while it is forecasted to hold a revenue of USD 18.09 Billion in 2032.
Autonomous Vehicles Market Outlook : is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.9% between 2022 and 2032, totalling around 99,451 million by 2032.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
SOURCE: Future Market Insights, Inc.